With its slim, compact design, the CS 7200 is the perfect chairside system for routine intraoral exams and an easy, affordable digital solution for your practice. Through imaging plate technology, the CS 7200 combines the best features of both digital and film—offering a familiar, film-like workflow that puts high-quality images in your hands almost instantly.
- Leading image quality with true resolution up to 17 lp/mm
- Covers most intraoral indications, including periapical, bitewing and pediatric exams
- Space-saving design and quiet scanning make it ideal for chairside use
- 8 seconds to view a single image
- Quiet scanning provides a more comfortable exam for patients
- Thin, flexible plates with no cable are easy to position and comfortable for patients
- Acquire images directly in the imaging software—no clicks required
- Durable and reusable plates erase automatically after scanning
- Includes Carestream Dental’s powerful and easy-to-use imaging software
Designed to fit your workspace. Designed to fit your budget. The CS 7200 is designed to be placed directly in the operatory room, while its affordable price, high reliability and low maintenance costs make it a cost-effective solution for any practice. As a digital imaging system, the CS 7200 requires no manual processing—so you’ll immediately eliminate all of your film and chemical expenses. The plates can also be reused hundreds of times, and replacements—when needed—are priced reasonably.
Uncompromised image quality. With three plate sizes available (0, 1, 2), the CS 7200 covers all of your daily intraoral indications and, at 17 lp/mm, features a true image resolution well above many other systems. Combined with its new image processing and wide exposure range, the CS 7200 delivers sharp, optimized contrast and low noise images. The CS 7200 also includes three scanning modes that allow you to prioritize either speed or resolution. You can even use preprogrammed anatomic filters to generate images with perfect contrast in a single click.
A simple workflow—no clicks required: To err is human, but with the CS 7200’s intuitive workflow, you’ll be a superhero. The unit is designed to minimize errors through features that allow the user to focus on the patient, rather than the technology. The plates feature a cable-free design to promote proper positioning and hygienic sheaths reduce the risk of cross-contamination. You simply take the x-ray, scan the plate, and the CS 7200 does the rest. The image opens on your computer screen, while the plate is erased and made available for the next use—and it all happens automatically, so no clicks are required.