The CS 3600 intraoral scanner from Carestream Dental puts smarter scanning in your hands, whether your practice handles restorative, orthodontic or implant cases, the CS 3600 adapts to your needs by making digital impression capture fast and easy.
- High speed continuous scanning delivers a super fast simple, smooth and efficient user experience
- Intelligent Matching System allows the user to freely complete any missing data in any area
- Scan data history allows you to remove any excess scanned tissue for a more refined final digital
- Facilitates a wide range of applications, with dedicated workflows for restorations, orthodontics and implantborne restorations
- An intuitive, guided step–by-step user interface helps to simplify the transition to a digital workflow
- Autoclavable, reusable tips in two interchangeable styles optimize ergonomics while offering flexible choices and the smallest autoclavable tip height in the market
- Precise, accurate full 3D HD color scanning provides superb image quality
- Open system scanning provides optimal flexibility due to open .stl and .ply file outputs
A Speedier, Smarter, Smoother Scanner: The CS 3600’s unique continuous scanning capabilities significantly reduce the time it takes to acquire a scan. Your patients spend less time in the chair while you easily acquire all the essential data you need to create an impression in record time. Whether you prefer to hover over an area of interest or briefly rest the scanner on a tooth, use whichever method you prefer to acquire scans.
To make scanning even more efficient, the CS 3600 also features an Intelligent Matching System that allows users to freely fill in missing scan information for any area in the data set. Simply jump to any position in the mouth; there’s no need to indicate an exact location to the system or to follow a specific direction.
Features to Make your Patients (and You) Smile: The CS 3600 is available with two tip configurations. The normal tip is ideal for general scanning, while the interchangeable side-oriented tip is specifically designed to help scan in difficult-to-reach areas like the buccal and occlusal surfaces. Both styles are autoclavable to support optimal sterilization and can be used up to 20 times. Additionally, full HD 3D color images offer enhanced image quality with more vivid color and texture for better doctor/ patient communication and increased case acceptance.
One Scanner, Three Workflows: The CS 3600 features dedicated workflows for restoration, orthodontic and implant-borne restoration cases.
- Restorative: Use the scanner as a standalone solution and send scans to the lab of your choice, or integrate with CS Solutions CAD/CAM restoration portfolio for complete chairside restorative workflow.
- Orthodontic: Quickly and easily create digital models for study or for use in fabrication of appliances.
- Implant-borne restorative: A dedicated workflow designed specifically for implant-borne restorative scanning, supported abutments and scan bodies.
Make Friends with Your Lab: The open architecture of the CS 3600 makes sharing files with the lab of your choice simple and straightforward, for clearer communication and faster turnaround.